Welcome to Clean Smile Dental Hygiene Studio. Stacey Court is a Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) with over 10 years of experience delivering dental hygiene services to clients of various ages. Clean Smile Dental Hygiene Studio is located in Milverton ON, as an office within Stacey’s home. It offers a full range of dental hygiene services to clients of all ages.
Proper oral health is important for all individuals, the mission of Clean Smile Dental Hygiene Studio and Stacey Court, RDH, is to become an essential part of the health care service industry by providing and delivering; personalized, professional, ethical and more accessible dental hygiene care, to the community of Perth East and the town of Milverton, thereby helping alleviate possible barriers to dental hygiene services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding barriers to dental hygiene services, please contact us by phone or email.
A healthy body includes a health mouth, your Registered Dental Hygienist can help!
Here are some facts you may find interesting and may help you to understand why proper oral health is important for everyone.
- Dental disease is one of the most common health problems in the world that affects everyone both young, old and in between, is often undetected by the individuals it affects because the early signs are often overlooked or ignored.
- Oral health is important to your overall physical health and a Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) is your expert for preventive oral health care.
- Scientific evidence proves dental health directly effects overall health but the public health impact has not yet been fully appreciated. Increasing research shows that periodontal disease has been linked to heart disease, diabetes, lung disease, Alzheimer’s and low birth weight preterm babies.
- Oral cancer is on the rise and is now the 13th most commonly diagnosed cancer in Canadians.
- Regular Dental Hygiene visits include an oral cancer screening which will help in detecting any signs of tissue abnormalities that could possibly be linked with oral cancer. If any tissue abnormalities or suspicious lesions are present, appropriate referral will be made.
- Early detection of oral cancer can increase the 5 year survival rate from 50% to close to 90%. (Oral Cancer Awareness; Get the Facts about Oral Cancer; CDHA)